- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (29 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735676844
- ISBN-13: 978-0735676848
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.8 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 376,552 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Exam Ref 70-484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# Paperback – 29 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Indrajit Chakrabarty, MCTS, is a software architect and developer focusing on the Microsoft .NET framework and related technologies. He specializes in building applications that require connectivity between various services and platforms. Indrajit has more than 15 years of experience in designing and developing software products and solutions for enterprises.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is one warning though. This book covers Windows 8 and as of 19 Nov 2013 this exam and 70-485 both have additional questions for 8.1 development. Its a shame it took Microsoft so long to get these books out, as they now need updating. That said Microsoft do provide plenty of detail online for the new features, so just be careful to study those as well.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Microsoft
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Microsoft Windows
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications