Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
I'd like to help but although I ordered an EX-pro TR-550A I was sent a Cam- Link tripod with a very similar appearance and spec. It is a low cost, light weight tripod and I wouldn't use it for 'serious' photography. If the TR-550A is similar, the use of the term 'fluid head' is possibly misleading as no fluid is involved and some movements are jerky and difficult to set correctly. Once again, please note that the above does not refer to the Ex-Pro TR-550A but a similar tripod.
18 May 2014 by grey surfer
votes
It has a universal clip, so I should imagine so. I have found it to be a very sturdy tripod.
6 Jun 2015 by Sarah
votes
Yes, as long as there is screwing hole in the camera. I recommend that you purchase this tripod as i have used it for 3 months now and it is incredible!
22 Mar 2015 by tracey lawless
votes
Yes Im pretty sure it will. To be on the safe side though look at the bottom of the camera and check if their is a tripod mount, as this tripod is universal.
31 Mar 2015 by tracey lawless
votes
Sorry but Im not sure,but as long as the screw on the tripod osnt too long it would be ok.
14 Dec 2014 by BEE
votes
I have a Nikon P510 and it fits ok not sure about the D5300 but I would think that the screw fitting would be universal fitting across the range check on the Nikon site to check.
28 Nov 2014 by Susan H oldham
votes
Sorry cant help but would assume if the tripod screw wasnt too long it would be ok
15 Jun 2014 by BEE
votes
I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that.
7 Feb 2014 by Johnny
votes
It will,.. but take it from me, you would do much better to get a tripod for a little more money. this one is very poorly made.
5 Jul 2014 by A. V. B .
votes
I would have thot it wld be universal but check the screw to mke sure the screw is not too long for thecamera
26 Aug 2014 by BEE
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers