on 15 January 2013
Cannot go wrong at this price. Very happy with my purchase. Lovely soft foam grip at top of monopod. Wish I had this in London for new year. Could have raised it above the crowd of 200000 people and got some great shots from above with my cable release. I would recommend this product to tall people. Just right for me 6 ft 4 .
on 23 July 2015
Great value for under £10. Really tall as well. Need to use some vaseline in the swivel surfaces as it can snatch a bit when panning but for the money it is awesome!
on 30 November 2015
Excellent product thank you. So much lighter and less bulky than my tripod
on 6 January 2016
All i can say is that this piece of equipment is the dogs bollox.How they can produce ,sell and deliver for 10.95 is beyond belief
on 19 November 2015
An excellent piece of equipment, with very fast delivery
on 12 April 2016
Would have been 5 stars if a quick release was added.

See one answered question