Ex-Pro 80w Universal Laptop Notebook power supply Car Adapter 11-14v via Adapter for Travel use , selectable fixed output voltage 15v, 16v, 18v, 19v, 20v, 22v, 24v Output current listed on specs Max 4.0amp (15-24v DC by selection) - 80w. Covers a wide range of laptops coming with 8 common adapters. 80w - Powered by Car Adapter (DC input 11-14v from Car Adapter) (Not suitable for use in 24v Trucks/Buses see our other listings) output voltage 15v, 16v, 18v, 19v, 19.5v, 20v, 22v, 24v (+/-0.8v by Load covers between volatages also ..), Output 4.0amps Max (15-24v DC Selectable) - 12-24v Output is 4A Max. Voltage output is selectable on unit. Covers a wide range of laptops coming with 8 common adapters [Check your Voltage & Amp type].
Is this the right laptop adapter for my Laptop ?
How to check - Look at your old unit -- Check the "WATTAGE" If the "W" Watt value is lower than this unit - this unit has a maximum of 70w (so your value needs to be lower than this), then check that the unit covers your Voltage (Covered Voltages are Listed above). Then check Amps. Your amps should also be lower (or matched) so for example this unit at 15v will output a maximum of 4.0 Amps so if your broken unit is 60w, 15.5v, 3.42a this adapter is then suitable. If your values exceed the maximum the adapter will not have enough power, you need a more powerful adapter.
1. Tip for HP/Compaq 18.5V/3.5A, 18.5V/2.7A, Delta 19V/2.64A , NEC 19V/2.64A, ASUS 19V/2.64A
2. (6.3x3.0) Tip for NEC 15V/4A, Toshiba 19V/3.16A, 15V/3A, 15V/4A
3. (5.5x2.5) Tip for Liteon 19V/3.16A, NEC 19V/3.16A
4. (5.5x2.5) Tip for HP/Delta/Acer 19V/3.42A, Compaq/HP/ 19V/3.16A, Delta 19V/3.42A, HP 18.5V/1.1A, IBM 16V/3.5A, 3.36A, 4.5A, Gateway 19V/3.16A
6. (6.0) Tip for Fujitsu 16V/3.36A, 3.75A, 19V/3.16A
7. (6.0) Tip for Sony 16V/3.75A, 19.5V/3A, 4.1A, 2.15A, 16V/4A
8. (5.5x3.0) Tip for Samsung 19V/3.16A, 16V/3.75A