Supplied By IDEABRIGHT LTD Description
BOSTIK 18601 Gripfill Gap Filling Adhesive 350ml
- Evo-stik gripfill is a solvent-borne, filled rubber resin adhesive, developed to bond virtually any rigid materials together, regardless of the evenness of the surface.
- Bripfill is a high strength, one part, gap filling adhesive specially formulated to bond a large variety of materials.
- Bonds almost any surface
- Suitable for interior and exterior use (provided bond is covered)
- A high strength, one part, gap filling adhesive specially formulated to bond a large variety of materials such as :
- plywood, blockboard, chipboard, hardboard, laminated plastics, rigid upvc (excluding foamed pvc), rigid insulation materials (excluding expanded polystyrene), metal sheeting (including aluminium, steel, galvanised iron,
- Tin plate and nonferrous metals) to themselves or to brick, stone, breeze block, sand/ cement screeds, concrete, plaster, plasterboard and insulation boards.
- Suitable for bonding aluminium and upvc stair nosings, carpet edging strips, carpet grippers, building boards, timber battens etc. to stairs, floor boards and walls.
- For bonding wall signs, window frames, sink units, fitted furniture (including light fittings) to a variety of surfaces; in the building of home extensions, caravans and cars
- Store in dry conditions between 5°c and 25°c
- Application temperature +5°c to +30°c
- Service temperature -30°c to +70°c
- Coverage 350ml 12 metres of 6mm bead per 350ml cartridge
- Sufficient for one 2,440mm x 1,220mm panel
- 10.6m of 6mm bead per 350ml cartridge
End Of IDEABRIGHT LTD Description