From the Back Cover
Get a quick start making your first presentation, or gain valuable insight into producing more professional presentations. How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 teaches essentials in a well-organized format, featuring best practices from real-world examples and plenty of practical advice from a seasoned author and PowerPoint devotee. Learn to prepare slide shows featuring animation, sound, graphics, and even video clips. Edit and format text, add graphs and diagrams, and include multimedia and hyperlinks. This helpful resource delivers everything you'll need to get started, organize your content, and add all the finishing touches to make your presentations jump off the screen.
- Get your message across with effective presentations
- Create great effects with words, artwork, shape, color, animation, and 3-D elements
- Communicate with custom graphs, tables, and diagrams
- Learn to deliver a presentation with ease
- Import or export content to other applications and organize a slide library
- Design interactive slide shows
- Save your presentation in HTML format and publish it on the Internet or an intranet
- Add multimedia elements to your presentation
About the Author
Ellen Finkelstein (Fairfield, IA) is a seasoned author whose books include How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2002, PowerPoint 2000 Professional Results, Flash MX for Dummies, and AutoCAD 2002 Bible (published in 3 editions). Her Web site, www.ellenfinkelstein.com, has been listed as a Top 3 of PowerPoint sites in several rated listings. Finkelstein writes regularly for Presentations magazine and numerous Web sites devoted to PowerPoint and presentations.