- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne (1 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072263385
- ISBN-13: 978-0072263381
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.4 x 22.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
986,150 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #117 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail
- #264 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- #266 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Applications > Microsoft Access > ECDL
- See Complete Table of Contents
How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Paperback – 1 Feb 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Centralize communications and schedule management with Outlook 2007 using
this easy-to-use guide. Get a quick tour of new and updated Outlook
features, including the redesigned interface, then dig into managing your
e-mail; recording and tracking appointments and upcoming events;
integrating with other Office applications; and much more. With valuable
tips on customization, security, and mobilizing your Outlook data, this is
a must-have resource for every Outlook 2007 user.
Navigate the new interface and learn keyboard shortcuts
Manage multiple e-mail accounts, create folders, and automate mail
Learn advanced e-mail management strategies, such as intelligent grouping,
filtering, and Color Categories
Create Tasks and To-Do items and use the To-Do Bar
Create search folders, plus manage and archive information
Navigate the Notes and Journal functions
Customize the user interface, including toolbars and menus
Secure your account and block junk mail and spam
Mobilize your Outlook data so you can stay connected while on the road
Use Outlook with Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint Services
Connect Hotmail and Gmail accounts to Outlook
About the Author
Bill Mann has written more than a dozen technology books and contributes to several magazines. He is a contributing editor for Computing Unplugged.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is very well organized, easy to read, and will help if you are new to Outlook. I would reccomend this book.
Please look around, this book is not worth the price if you have any experience or want detailed reading of how to do a specific task. Hope this saves you some money and time.
I would have liked more visuals/illustrations as I am a visual learner, but it was pretty easy to use even without as many as I like.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering