on 9 January 2010
My main issue with this book is that it is a USA book with USA spellings.I bought this book for my 6 year old daughter who is very keen on wordsearches. She is not familiar with words such as trash and color. I hoped this book would help her improve spelling and vocabulary in a fun way which it cannot.It should be made clear whether a book has been produced for the US or UK market. Dissapointed.
11 comment42 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2014
Every year we do a Santa sack for our grandchildren. Santa stops here as well as that their house. My grandson who is 7 likes wordsearches and this was an ideal present for him. When he unwrapped this present he shouted "Mum, mum" look what I've got".
on 7 December 2013
my 8 year old loved it, gave her hours of entertainment , and good practice for school homework good price too
on 5 June 2013
My 9-year-old absolutely loved this activity book, it has kept him occupied for a very long time and he thouroughly enjoyed it.
on 4 January 2014
My grandson, age 9, said 'he loves it' and has spent a great deal of time working through the book.
on 1 October 2014
too small in actual size, not content, so a bit difficult to use - but it is pocket size
on 12 February 2012
Really excellent mix of activities in these wordsearch activities. A good spread of ideas and topics. Very happy with this purchase
on 7 July 2011
EXCELLENT GIFT FOR MY GRANDCHILD JUST WHAT SHE WANTED, MY DAUGHTER HAD BEEN LOKKING FOR ONE OF THESE BOOKS FOR AGES SO WELL DONE.
on 27 December 2014