Size: 38 x 36 x 46 cm|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 10 March 2014
This is the BEST product I've ever seen. i tried other carriers before, but mostly the zips were very crappy and broke by my cat easily so that he could come out. I wasn't sure of buying this at first, due to the high price but this is VERY WORTHY!!!!!!

Firstly, the room itself is very large than the picture so that my cat can stay very comfortably! Also the cushions very good and the wheels are strong and quiet! 3 mesh allows good ventilation and also the ZIPs very STRONG! so there is no way it would break down like other products!!!

I REALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!
on 5 September 2013
I have two cats and it's great that now I dot't have to travel with two separete boxes.
There's only one thing I wish .... wheels could be more bigger, sometimes small stones are stucked in there.
on 9 August 2015
Fantastic product very light weight and easy to manoeuvre. I purchased the large sized buggy and this easily accommodates my two young cats with room to spare. My cats are very content to travel in the buggy and are less stressed whilst travelling. I have had quite a lot of complementary comments about the buggy and it is beautiful to look at but more importantly it is well designed and does the job it was intended for. The only negative point is the mesh opening on the top of the buggy my cats were treated to a shower whilst we were caught out in a rain storm whilst walking to the vets.
on 22 May 2015
Excellent product, great service.