Format: PaperbackChange

on 26 June 2014
The book is very comprehensive and is great for any law student taking EU law. I would highly recommend it to build a solid foundation of knowledge.
on 8 December 2013
received in good excellent condition and time. Great book, full of useful information and well written with clear reference to relevant cases.
on 29 March 2014
it is reall a perfect summary book easy to be read, but still a lot information.
very well structured
great book
on 31 December 2013
some love it some hate it but it has helped greatly for the law course my grand-daughter is doing rather her than me
on 8 January 2015
Its overly complicated and could be put in simple terms to engage novice reader who has not idea about EU Law. However, once you begin to read the chapter you understand why the author made the book so detailed, as EU Law is not a simple subject to grasp.
on 6 November 2014
Too much to read, makes it very hard to concentrate on the topic at hand as it rambles on, but if you are dedicated it gives you a good in-depth knowledge.
on 12 September 2015
Fantastic book! Got me through my 2nd year EU Module with a decent 2:1. I wish I bought this book earlier in the year!
on 8 November 2014
My lecture actually followed the pattern in this textbook, so it was great for my study.
on 15 October 2014
Excellent condition at a great price