- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (4 Sept. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405189932
- ISBN-13: 978-1405189934
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 1.9 x 23 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 940,651 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Ethics: The Basics (Wiley Desktop Editions) Paperback – 4 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Asa starting point for the study of ethics, the book is accessible,entertaining, and does a fine job of providing precisely whatMizzoni promised the basics. (MetapsychologyOnline Reviews,April 2010)
"The fundamental concepts, philosophical distinctions, and majorethical theories are thoroughly covered in this excellent book.Mizzoni writes with insight and lucidity, and he successfullycrafts his explanations and examples to enhance studentunderstanding and engagement."
Henry Dmochowski, La Salle University/CommunityCollege of Philadelphia
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The course was informative and to the extent the companion aided in understanding and formulating ethical frameworks the text was adequate in covering the material.
The Amazon Ebook could be improved upon. The implementation is very basic and without frills. This is nice because it works in the web reader (unlike some other texts) but poor at times when you wonder what a table or chart may be lacking.