Ring Size: O|Total Diamond Weight: 0.25|Change

on 11 May 2011
I have never bought any jewelry from the internet before, so I had my wife's engagement and wedding ring measured for size and searched for a suitable eternity ring for her birthday. On finding this one, it seemed perfect.

Delivery was swift and it was well packaged.

I gave the ring to my wife yesterday, she was very pleased with it, the ring sparkles and is a good match with her wedding ring. It also suits her slim fingers. The diamonds are the right size and in proportion to the width of the ring. Overall the ring is a perfect present to mark a special occasion for someone you love.
on 16 January 2008
Waited patiently for this- but well worth it when it came.
Nice bright diamonds. Great value, as I ordered it in the sale beginning of December- arrived 16th Jan.
Loads better value than Argos. Exactly as picture. All markings on ring ok. Size just right. Would have no hesitation to 'order without seeing' again!
Thankyou Amazon :)
review image review image review image review image
22 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2011
The ring was as described and is excellent value for money.Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Channel Set, 1/2 Carat Diamond Weight
on 13 July 2010
I am very pleased with this ring, I have looked at similar in high street shops that are twice the price! I like the contemporary channel setting with the diamonds set into the gold band, this makes it suitable for me to wear at work etc without worrying about catching it on anything which is partly why I chose this design, that & the fact it looks elegant & lovely.
Lovely ring. Sparkles very well and is not thin. I bought a second one for my sister who took a shine to my mother's. They're both happy - for now... I should add that Amazon have been very good in that they did not have the N size I wanted but managed to get one quite quickly.
on 29 July 2011
This ring was a present from my husband for renewing out wedding vows. I am very pleased with it. The gold is of good quality thickness. An excellent ring for the price.
on 10 July 2011
Excellent product...Good price. There was a problem with the first ring purchased it was easily returned and a new one sent out immediately.The service was outstanding. Fantastic well done Amazon you have to be the market leader....
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 November 2011
Bought this eternity ring as a "thank you" to my Mum for always being there for me. She is over-the-moon with it and, boy, does it sparkle! Really beautifully crafted.......and such an amazing price too!
on 23 November 2010
Bought this for the wife as a surprise present. Due to illness I need quite a lot of care which my wife has given me, so a little surprise was welcome. She is deligted with it and wears it constantly. Good value.
on 22 April 2013
This is a very nice ring with a good band.I decide to treat myself and haven't been disappointed. I would have liked a valuation certificate,But this is the only downside