Ring Size: S|Change

on 25 August 2010
Bought this for my wife's wedding band, It comes in a wooden box and looks really good. The white gold is of the highest wuality and the diamonds are easily big enough to sparkle and look great in any light. Very impressed and great value for money as its easily as good as the £300 - £400 rings sold else where
on 25 March 2014
Bought this ring as a wedding band, very nice and not too OTT. Very good price and sparkles well in the light.
on 30 December 2015
Bought as an Xmas gift by my partner to go with my engagement ring. Looks lovely, holds its own against other jewelry but doesnt overwhelm. Sparkles in the light and is the right size for long slim fingers. Arrived well packaged and in a lovely leather box with authenticity certificate. Super fast delivery, from order to finger in two days. Can't wait to team with a plain wedding band when I start my journey as Mrs W. Absolutely recommend.
review image
on 31 May 2012
It's a really pretty and very delicate ring which sits well with my engagement ring. Would recommend if you are a petite lady with thin fingers/small hands. Looks elegant and love the product. The ring is quite thin but as long as you are expecting this it should not deter you from buying and/or loving it!
on 4 January 2015
this is Very nice ring, not as thin as I expected after reading other reviews. My wife loved it when I gave it to her on Xmas day, size L was a perfect fit for her. Very shiny white gold with beautiful little diamonds.

I would recommend this ring for the price.
on 11 December 2010
I bought and chose this myself for my girlfriends birthday. She loves it and it holds her engagment ring on her finger which is what she wanted. Very good buy
on 27 December 2014
Love, love, love!!! The rings arrived quickly, fitted perfectly and was so much better than expected. Absolute value for money and so thrilled with it. Couldn't be more pleased! :-)
on 26 April 2013
I bought this ring as my wedding ring for next year and I absolutely love it, I can't stop trying it on:) it's so shiny and even though the other reviews say its thin, it's really not that thin at all it's just the right size for more dainty fingers.
on 8 May 2011
I bought this ring for my girlfriend, there is a review which talks about a nice box. This is not the case. It comes in a plain normal jewellery box. The ring is very thin, pretty but thin. The diamonds are very small. Whilst it does not mis-describe anything, It was not made obvious how thin the ring was and how small the diamonds where. It is the first time I have bought some thing from Amazon and been dissappointed.

To me, my first thought was I was underwhelmed.

Jason
on 21 December 2011
We just bout this ring as my wedding band and at just 2mm thick it's exactly what I was looking for. My fingers are quite thin (size I) and the band on my engagement ring is 1mm at it's thinnest point. I searched everywhere for a thin-set band with diamonds and I purchased it based on the reviews. The diamonds are shiny and close-set (no dark gaps from wider-set stones), which makes the ring brighter overall. Highly recommended.