Size: 5a|Colour Name: Red|Change
Price:£119.00+ Free shipping

on 25 December 2014
Excellent little kit, instructions on you tube if needed. A real kit not a toy. Great value. Im a drummer over 6ft and I can play it too, but great for kids, won't matter if they are a bit over the 4 to 8 range. Bass drum better, as always, with a towel or cushion inside. Toms well tuned, will just need bass, floor tom and snare tightening with key provided.
on 19 January 2015
Arrived within 2 days of the order - my 8 yr old son was thrilled with these drums - they look and sound great for the price. Followed instructions from You Tube which made them very easy to assemble. My little boy is still playing his drums much to our delight. These are a highly recommended starter kit.
on 10 February 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone it was well packaged and arrived quickly the drums themselves are an excellent quality and easy to assemble they are ideal for my son who is eight not that he gets much time on them as his dad is quite able to play them as well overall a great product
on 2 June 2016
I expected a good replica kit, meaning, a hi-hat, snare, one hanging tom, and a base drum. What arrived was a poor base drum (even for the money), a cymbal (not a hi-hat) and two hanging toms. Not the base of what I think a kid needs to learn drumming. A better alternative to this has to be - simply - 1) a proper drum set, or 2) a djembe set, not this in-between, not quite one thing or the other product.

Two stars - as opposed to none - because it comes with a decent kid chair, kick, cymbal and handing toms. It is robbed of the remaining three stars because the end user experience is simply not good
on 1 October 2014
I purchased this kit as a gift for a relative and they love it!
It's really well built and was easy to assemble. Would definitely recommend this set, great for kids!
on 14 January 2016
Well worth it. 6 year old girl loves it. Great sound. No instructions to assemble though, so I watched a you tube video which showed me how to put it together. Not too difficult. One hour should do it. Ear plugs not included !
on 7 January 2016
A brilliant little drum kit.Easy to assemble with the assistance of the Dawsons's Music Youtube channel.

Already provided hours of fun for my 5 year old
on 18 January 2016
Best Christmas present ever my son was very pleased, that Santa was listening , now need ear plugs :)
on 6 January 2013
This is a good quaity drum kit which my 3 children (ages 5, 7 & 10) have enjoyed playing immensely! Actually the adults have had a pretty fun time playing on it too. It's worth every penny. The only downside is that there are no assembly instructions & at first glance it's a little daunting as there are a lot of pieces. We just googled the kit & found a step by step assembly video on YouTube so problem solved!
on 4 January 2016
Fantastic
Just the right size & as described