From the Back Cover
Are you making the most of ICT in your classroom?
Whether you are a complete novice or technology-savvy, The Essential Guide to Using ICT Creatively in the Primary Classroom will inspire you to plan and deliver lessons in exciting new ways. If you are looking to acquire new ICT skills to enhance teaching and learning, or are just searching for something new to enthuse your pupils, The Essential Guide to Using ICT Creatively in the Primary Classroom will equip you with the confidence and skills you need.
By progressing through the steps in this book, learn how to:
· ensure that your classroom equipment is always working
· use your interactive whiteboard effectively as a tool for learning
· make the most of free software applications
· embed ICT creatively across the curriculum
· customise and develop your own ideas to make technology a vital part of teaching and learning