- Paperback: 326 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 3 edition (25 Jan. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780521675802
- ISBN-13: 978-0521675802
- ASIN: 0521675804
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 1.6 x 26.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (141 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Essential Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Students of English Paperback – 25 Jan 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Essential Grammar in Use Third edition is a fully updated version of the bestselling grammar title. Now in full colour, with new content and even more exercises, this edition retains all the key features of clarity and ease-of-use that make the book so popular with students and teachers. This edition, without answers, is ideal for use in the classroom. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only niggle is the binding: the pages of my copy are glued and are already coming apart after less than two years of what I wouldn't call as heavy use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived well in time and in excellent condition. Very happy with product and would recommend.Published 2 months ago by Madlinguist
A standard text. Boring as hell but all students expect you to use it.Published 3 months ago by Ultrax