on 30 June 2011
great music stand and great value
good quality and my 10 year old daughter can put it up easily
on 9 March 2012
I bought this music stand for my 11 year old Grandson who is learning to play the guitar as I thought it would easy for him to carry with him when he went for his lessons, he was thrilled with it and found it very easy to put up and fold away into the carrying bag, it is very lightweight but not flimsy and extremely good value for money, excellent.
on 9 October 2011
Neat small stand. Wouldn't support the weight of a book and kept slipping backwards until I fitted an extra washer to the top screw. Clips to hold the sheet music a bit flimsy
on 11 November 2012
This is a good sturdy stand, the price does not reflect the quality of this item. The other thing is that it will hold a book too. Brilliant stand and does what it was intended for, hold music.
on 7 February 2012
Bought five of these stands for a children's music group but if extended too much the sections come apart and are then very difficult to put back together again. Having had to pay postage to receive them and would have had to pay postage to return them decided not to spend £15 on postage to have no stands so kept them but will not be buying any more.
on 15 December 2012
My son bought this for his sister. Great vaule for the money. Easy to use and light to carry around.
on 10 July 2013
This stand had a big discount so I was pleased I hadn't paid the full amount. I find it tricky to put up and quite flimsy. I personally wouldn't recommend this product.
on 1 June 2012
Very good product, only fault is that its quite short. But it does have a very good going away method where you can fold it into a tiny bag. Worth the buy!
on 24 April 2013
Thank you Esecure (& the Post Office).
I ordered this music tripod on the morning of the 23/04/13 and it ARRIVED EARLY THE NEXT MORNING!
I live in N. Ireland and assuming it was posted from England I can only say 'speed & efficiency'. The tripod fits its description and is of good quality at a good value price.
on 8 January 2015
A bit cheap and nasty. Should have spent a bit more for something a little sturdier.
I wanted the book holder clips as I hate playing and having the book gradually close. These are a bit floppy though and don't really hold things in place. A flimsy stand which would be OK for indoor use with single sheets of music