Over 250 recipes and a 4-point plan to cure candidiasis and build the immune system
When your immune system is low the yeast, candida albicans can proliferate. Erica White, who cured her own ME (and candida) with this plan and is now a respected nutritionist who lectures all over the world, includes over 250 recipes (many given to her by her clients).
The book also includes the following:
• detailed questionnaire helping to identify symptoms
• foods to choose and foods to avoid (including sugars – even fructose and lactose)
• an immune-boosting 4 point plan: which includes using probiotic supplements to put healthy flora (‘friendly’ bacteria) back into your system (supplement – acidophilus)
From the Back Cover
OVER 250 EASY-TO-FOLLOW RECIPES AND A 4-POINT PLAN TO HELP YOU RECOVER FROM CANDIDIASIS
If you are suffering from yeast-related health problems – the effects of an overgrowth of Candida albicans – this book will help you to overcome them. Many problems can be associated with candida: symptoms which range from chronic fatigue to aching joints and muscles, and lead to a weakened immune system.
'Erica White’s Beat Candida Cookbook' contains all the help you need including a detailed questionnaire and 4-point plan showing you how to:
• Starve the yeast by diet
• Boost your immune system with vitamins and minerals
• Take antifungal supplements
• Re-introduce beneficial bacteria to your intestines
In fighting candida, diet plays only one part of the 4-point plan outlined in this book, but it is still vitally important not only as a way of starving candida to death but also as an opportunity to learn about health-building foods.
The recipes have been helpfully coded to suit each stage of recovery: Surviving, Reviving, and Thriving. Many of them have been contributed by Erica’s clients who are keen to show other candida sufferers that the way to health is not all doom and gloom but an exciting time of new discoveries.