on 4 May 2013
As a fan of Morecambe and Wise since watching them as a child I found this auto-biography insightful, however it is perhaps not to everyone's taste. Eric and Ernie come across as products of their time but still a fascinating insight into the greatest comedy double act outside of Laurel and Hardy...
on 27 May 2013
I was pleased with the quality of the book considering the age of it. This the first time I have brought something that is used. I was dubious about buying it but glad I did.
Also I was pleasantly surprised how prompt it was sent to me
on 12 June 2010
A light-hearted and very funny account of the lives and career of Morecambe & Wise up until 1972, which was when the book was published. Much of the book is in the form of a conversation between Eric and Ernie, which works well as it captures the essence of their relationship. It was ghostwritten by Dennis Holman.
on 7 April 2014
A real heart-warming rags to riches story that warms the heart , puts your faith back in human nature and gives hope for all of us. Also of course - very funny.