on 28 September 2009
What can I say - price of item was so good I ordered two. Items promptly despatched and received. Excellent service.
on 2 May 2010
Excellent prints, a little on the expensive side but worth it for the crisp print quality.
on 19 August 2010
I received the product not knowing that it was a Counterfeit Epson Ink. Put this in my Epson and subsequently damaged my printer, breaking the contact between the ink and printer. This has rendered my printer useless.

On closer inspection, the ink did not have the Epson serial number. You can only tell if you look a bit closer!

Be WARNED! I feel deeply let down. Would give no star if I can.
on 2 April 2010
The speed of service and delivery was excellent - it arrived before the suggested date, and these genuine cartridges keep our printer working!
Many thanks!
on 23 November 2015
I have just purchased an Epson colour Ink cartridge from this supplier. I have only just tried to use it and the supply levels are showing as low and the red light is flashing on my printer. This has never happened before and i can only assume that the ink has dried up or that it was a fake.
I would like a refund on this product!!
on 24 June 2013
It's always tempting to go for cheaper refills but this Epson ink works perfectly with the Epson Photo Stylus printer, never clogs the machine as the cheap refills do. (We managed to ruin a good printer using the 'economy' inks and have used the manufacturers own ink since - without any printing probs.)
on 22 September 2013
My printer will not work with any other than genuine Epson Ink unfortunately but it gives great results and doesn't damage my printer like alternatives. I sound like a salesman but no it's just what my experience has shown me..
on 7 February 2014
My printer will not work with any other than genuine Epson Ink but it gives great results and doesn't damage my printer .Perfect for my old Epson Stylus Photo 900 had many over the years.
on 23 August 2011
Whenever I need a new ink cartridge, I go to Amazon and am never disappointed. The price is always pleasing and the delivery excellent. what more could I want.
Mavis
on 2 March 2014
I have an Epson printer so use Epson ink. Great ink. It's pricey but worth it as you get what you pay for. Will buy again as always do.