on 27 December 2015
Was Bought as a brand new printer but boy here it comes the BIG BUT!

Never was able print to the inner\out diameter that I wanted to! Whatever I changed to the inner\out diameter settings, ether Standart or full face cd/dvd print, made NO difference whatsoever. Software that come with it seem to installed fine on my windows 7 (Mac pro tower) but printer or software did not respond to the right settings when changing the parameters.

It was tested on 4 different different operating systems and no joy at all.
Windows Xp sp3 (laptop)
Windows 7 (mac tower)
Mac pro -mavericks (tower)
Mac pro el Capitan (laptop)
The seller was contacted on this matter seller was helpful to respond but could not help much on this matter as this was something more technical.

So I contacted Epson support: Well what can I say they seem to be uninterested to help apart from some basic instruction that I already knew but nothing that can deal with the real problem that printer wasn't printing in the area that you wanted to! They also could not look or connect direct to my pc to fix the problem as this was against their policy.
After a long 1-2 weeks try to fix it and up to 50 disc wasted, I finally gave up and requested for return and full refund but even then that was delayed by epson red tapes. full refund was given in the end but boy what a long painful experience.

Judging from what I went through DO NOT BUY this printer!!!