Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

on 14 October 2011
The product clearly said 'Epson Original T0802 Claria Cyan Ink Cartridge'. It was not. It was a compatible cartridge. Moreover the return address on the delivery envelope was incorrect.
on 9 July 2014
I've stuck with Epsons own inks for years now. I used to use compatible inks years ago until I realized that all the trouble I used to get with lines all over my print, was down to the inks drying up. and not the printer itself. I sometimes don't use my printer for weeks but the ink always works perfectly, no lines, no clogging up. My printer is nearly 6 years old now and still working perfectly with no clogged up jets.
on 20 March 2013
In an Epsom printer as least these cartridges work very well. However, they don't last very long because they don't contain much ink. If the Guardian newspaper is to be believed the amount of ink inside has been reduced over the years whilst the cost has been going up. Shamefull behaviour but not restricted to Epsom. All the printer suppliers have done the same.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2011
The product is fine (as far as I can tell) but it took so long to arrive. Ordered on 28/9 and despite an email to say it had been despatched a day or two later it was three weeks before anything arrived. I sent an email to ask what was going on and received no response.
on 19 August 2013
Epson always produces top quality print heads. I never have problems with running ink or clogged nozzles. This ink produces a smooth finish and I can always depend on it to do a good job for me.
on 19 June 2013
a reasonable price for a good quality product 9given that all manufacuturer's inck cartridges are expensive). I'd certainly buy more if ever I run out of just one colour.
on 31 January 2011
Simple delivered when said and the Epson inks give me the quality I require without the worry of clogging the nozzles; yes they are expensive but never had a problem
on 15 September 2012
Good price, good service, well pleased. It does what it says on the can. What more can I say about an ink cartridge. Thank you.
on 10 February 2013
Original as described, no problems, will buy off these again, fitted and works perfectly, no complaints about this item at all.
on 21 January 2014
This printer ink is great value for money. The quality is excellent and I would recommend this item to all printer users.