on 20 December 2013
It was delivered without a UK plug and with the black ink cartridge missing.
Once these were sorted out it is a first class printer, for thre price, and very easy to set up
on 15 August 2014
Good days and bad..........

So the more you research buying a printer the scarier it gets. Something affordable - reasonably basic but with enough features to make it flexible. Settled on this in the end.

Yeah..........

I'd love to say it loses its wifi connection but clearly it doesn't. It simply shows as offline so much of the time for no special reason. For example. Tonight I turn it on. All the paper feeds and output trays are in the right place. Wait 5 / 10 minutes. Nothing - still offline. Turn off, turn on. Try it again. Same thing. Turn off, turn on. Try it again. Give up in frustration and start something else. 5 minutes later it starts printing.

I'm sure the Amazon review police will tell me not to blame a product for my own technical inadequacies blah blah blah...... But I'm not technically illiterate. I just want to be able to turn my printer on and okay maybe wait a few minutes and then have it work. Sometimes this does. Sometimes it doesn't.

In fairness when it is online its a good printer, nice and quiet with excellent quality (for the price) and I've certainly had no problems with the fabled "Epson eats ink" issue.
on 14 January 2015
Love it!! It's connected wirelessly with my Apple Macbook, don't have a disc drive so had to download the software but all worked and is still working (had it about 6m now). Prints really good pictures (I mainly use it for photographs and graphic design), skin tones come out very nice. I switch it on and it's ready to print in seconds. Ink expensive and seem to go through quite a bit for photo printing.
on 21 October 2015
The printer is first class and performs as advertised. You might want to shop around for ink cartridges though. Epson replacements (five physical cartridges, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, Black, and photo Black) are not far from half the cost of the printer. Obviously Epson only guarantee their printer with their inks but I have tried a few other brands with no problems and no loss of quality as far as I can tell.
on 28 March 2015
THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER BEING WIRELESS AS NO WIRES EVERYWHERE WHEN YOU WANT TO PRINT
on 4 January 2015