Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£11.45+ Free shipping

on 23 May 2012
I purchased the Epson Cartridge with the larger quantity of ink because my Epson Printer seems to get through Cyan much quicker than the other three colour cartridges. However, once installed and used for one sheet of paper, I found the window dispaying the quantities left in each cartridge shows only three quarters full of ink. When I've replaced other coulours, they have shown full irespective of whether they are the normal or larger quantity ones.
on 15 December 2010
Since I purchased this product from Amazon, I have been using it regularly. My New Wireless printer never gave me any sort of problem related to the ink cartridge. Therefore I recommend this product is highly suitable for Epson printer and work perfectly...
on 2 May 2012
In comparison with shop prices this high yield ink cartridge offers excellent value for money. Affordable Epson original keeps us away from the lower priced compatibles. On top of this, an excellent delivery service.
on 13 March 2011
I've owned and used loads of printers over the years, I have had dalliances with other printer manufactures, but keep coming back to Epson. I won't be buying anything else in the future.
on 13 October 2012
What can you say about original ink cartridges, they are usually the best option quality-wise but unreasonably expensive. This Epson cartridge is no different. The quality of the Epson printer it fits is excellent, the ink lasts well compared to previous printers.
on 6 February 2014
Rate Epson cyan ink? Well without it my printer doesn't work, so it's excellent. Like all printer inks, however, it's way overpriced, so it's always good to get the occasional bargain when it's on offer.
on 10 January 2013
Good value, good service.Generally arrive earlier than expected and the convenience of ordering on like in the evening when the ink has run out on the printer/
on 6 October 2012
As usual, Epson inks produce great photos compared to substitute inks, plus the fact you stand the chance of clogging up your printer with replacement inks.
on 13 March 2013
I only use genuine Epson inks in my printer, have tried others but with mixed results, These large capacity inks are a bonus and well worth the extra cost.
on 18 March 2013
An efficient and speedy service with the product at a reasonable price i will definitley order again when i want inks for my printer