Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Price:£19.95+ Free shipping

on 13 April 2015
Works for me. Comes just like the photo with 1Kg bags inside, which I split into 4 zip lock bags. I travel a lot for work so easier to deal with this way.
Bought to use as a muscle relaxant after a lower back episode brought on by spasming muscles. My physio suggested I research it then try it if I was prepared for the risks. I have less joint pain, and muscles don't ache as much. I try and use it after my swimming sessions and I recover better now.
However it also cleared both hand &toe nail fungal infection I couldn't shift by other means and has reduced a patch of psoriasis that I've had for years and been using steroid cream (NHS prescription) to no effect. I'm sure this patch will go in time.
I started at 125 g and built up to a dose of 250 grammes in a warm bath. 3 times a week. No soap in the bath.
Generally my skin is not as dry and as flaky as it used to be. Note I now also take fish oil & vit D supplements on my physio's advice, so it may be in combination with these. although I've taken these before but not had my skin clear up like it has now.
If it helps I'm 50 this year. Recommend people research the effects it can have such as lower blood pressure and possibly a laxative, although this hasn't been an issue for me.
on 14 December 2013
My wife and I both think this has helped the old bones after we use the salts in a hot bath
on 3 May 2014
I have used this supplier before. They deliver promptly and always well packed. The salts are good quality, I use them twice a week in a hot bath-1lb as recommended by Margaret Hill in her book Treating Arthritis The Drug Free Way- an excellent way to ease pain and stiffness as well as drinking cider vinegar daily
on 15 February 2014
These salts are so good, and as an added bonus, they are a lot less money that the ones you can buy in a supermarket. There's enough to share with my friends
on 9 November 2013
Love to soak in an epsom salt bath for 20 mins, so relaxing and feel so much better afterwards as i suffer with arthritis. Very quick delivery too.
on 5 October 2013
This product should be advertised in gyms its so good for so many different ailments. I would recommend it... oh yes
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 June 2015
I love Epsom Salts. They seem to help aid my healing surgical wound, and they help relax me before going to bed.
I ordered 10kg of these salts because they are incredibly great value for money! I first noticed Epsom salts in a well known supermarket who are selling them for £7 per 1kg! Rip off! So do your maths and you'll see how much you get for your money here on Amazon!
I'm glad to see that the salt was packaged in 1kg bags. I couldn't imagine storing a massive 10kg bag in my bathroom!! I've added some photos for reference.

Top marks to the seller, delighted with these :-)
review image review image
on 16 June 2015
I bought this product last year and came in one bag and was similar to sea salt crystals.
This year the product has changed into processed pellets. Not happy as this is for body scrub and is therefore useless as it dissolves to fast.
on 9 April 2014
Arrived next day .Used for pain relief .good helped with joints.Expensive for everyday bathing.Would buy this product again as it did help.
on 23 July 2016
These are great. They come in individual 1kg bags which means they keep well and I can pack away until I need another bag. Bit wasteful on the plastic front but hey you can't have everything.....any chance of biodegradable bags that won't perish with the salt??? Good stuff and cannot live with out it! If you have a really hefty bout of exercise and you know you are going to hurt (or are already) put a whole bag in the bath and soak for at least 20 minutes - you will be glad you did. Best do this before bed though as it will also chill you out:-)