Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 61 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Nov 2012 23:03:04 GMT
Why has the third book `entwined with you` been put back til May? Been looking forward to getting it on my kindle for ages but now have to wait longer.

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 13:37:15 GMT
I've just seen that - i thought it was coming out NYE??? Obviously the publisher looking to get more money from increased publicity....

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Nov 2012 18:04:32 GMT
Maybe but why MAY thats months away people may forget about it and forget whats happened so far.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2012 10:50:05 GMT
jessica says:
yes thats true i thought the same thing and is quite disappointed. i waited long enough for the second and now its going to b even longer for the third. we just got to find other books to keep our company i guess i started on fire after dark i dont no if u guys will like it but u can try it

Posted on 17 Nov 2012 22:56:51 GMT
Sarah says:
God I no I'm the same, I've read fire after the dark and secrets after the dark, and the 3rd book is only a couple of months wait, also try Gabriel's inferno and rapture, they were outstanding books, I've given up on waiting or book 3 to be honest I will only read it to discover what happens but I won't be staying up all night to read it by then as I would of given up, I thought nye was a long enough wait xxx

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 13:43:12 GMT
LME101 says:
I looked at Sylvia Days website to see if I could see why the big change in release date and saw this under FAQ's

"Why was Entwined with You delayed?
There are a lot of different reasons why. Most importantly is that I was late with Reflected in You, which moved everything back a few weeks. In addition to that, the New Year's Eve date was problematic and I didn't like it. While e-readers wouldn't have a problem getting the book, p-readers would. Stores close early on New Year's Eve and don't open at all the next day. Shipments are delayed. Also, the staggered release of Reflected in You was disliked by many, so we're all determined that Entwined with You release in all formats on the same day. In order to make sure that happens, the release date is fluid until I turn the book in. Once that's done, the publisher can strategize the release date. I expected Entwined with You to release sometime between February and May. "

Here is a link to the FAQ page - http://www.sylviaday.com/faq/#crossfire

Posted on 23 Dec 2012 01:59:31 GMT
s j leighton says:
Thanks for the info LME101. I had only come on here to check my order was still ok for next week as I was so looking forward to reading Entwined. That's when I saw the change in release date. I personally think that's a bit of a poor excuse from her. If she thought NYE would be problematic then why didn't they just delay it a week or so but 5 months!!!!! I think they're really pushing readers loyalty to the limit now. They should definitely think twice before doing something like this again or they'll lose a lot of readers :-(

Posted on 26 Dec 2012 12:13:58 GMT
Happy Reader says:
Just pre ordered this then realised that the release date has been moved from 31/12/2012 to May 2013!!! disappointed doesn't cover it! Come on publisher and author, think about what you have already told us before you over promise and under deliver! So disappointed right now!!!

Posted on 26 Dec 2012 16:49:39 GMT
jceeyore says:
I too was looking forward to having something to read over New Year. I can't believe we have to wait until May.

Posted on 31 Dec 2012 13:51:37 GMT
RoseN says:
Read the original sinners books (The Siren, The Angel and The Prince) by Tiffany Reisz... they are sooooo fantastic. Similar themes to the Crossfire books but a really strong female lead which makes a refreshing change from CF and FSOG.

Still mad about the late release though!

Posted on 31 Dec 2012 18:25:21 GMT
Gina l says:
What a load of rubbish, can't believe the release date as been changed. Not a happy bunny, and the excuse is pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rant over. You could try Beautiful Disaster.

Posted on 31 Dec 2012 18:39:15 GMT
Mumoftwo says:
thats really annoying i was expectingit to load onto my kindle tonight!!! thanks for letting us know amazon!!!

Posted on 31 Dec 2012 18:58:32 GMT
Gina l says:
Me 2 that's why I logged on, so not happy :(

Posted on 16 Jan 2013 02:51:12 GMT
Bon Bon says:
I just read the first two books took me 2 days got so stuck into it and now I want to read the next.... It's so annoying by the time it comes out I would have read so. Many other great books don't no if it will be worth it

Posted on 9 Feb 2013 16:45:54 GMT
I see it's been put back to June now!!! I wish I'd waited to read all 3 in one go now :o)

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Feb 2013 13:46:18 GMT
I loved loved loved these books!! If you liked these, try the Eighty Days books by Vina Jackson. I'm reading Forbidden Friut by Eden Bradley whih is brilliant and then onto Thoughtless/Effortless! Should keep me going for a while ha ha!

Posted on 3 Mar 2013 17:04:25 GMT
Very disappointing- the only words to describe it as been waiting since the release of the second book for the third book to be released

Posted on 16 Mar 2013 11:35:07 GMT
A. Cheeseman says:
i have just read that the third book has be delayed yet again i find this very disappointing and quite frankly it spoils the whole concept of the trilogy

Posted on 24 Mar 2013 05:17:36 GMT
Purple Girl says:
The moving of the release of this date(31st December 2012 to early May 2013 and now early June) has spoiled this trilogy - a ploy by the publisher/author to generate more interest or more revenue, we the paying public will never know the truth.
BUT show YOUR disappointment with the total contempt we are being shown, simply finish reading this trilogy and NEVER EVER buy another Slyvia Day book!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Apr 2013 12:11:47 BDT
Sara Norfolk says:
I've just cancelled my order for this book - I was really excited about it after reading first two but the fact that the release date has been delayed and is now 6 months after first promised is a joke. Ms Day won't be getting any more money from me!

Posted on 7 Apr 2013 00:31:12 BDT
Mary says:
Absolutely rubbish.. I can't even remember what the heck happened in the first two books.. So disappointed in this..

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2013 12:10:41 BDT
Annemarie says:
It has now been pushed back til June, was originally supposed to be 27th Dec 2012, fed up waiting for it, will need to re-read the first 2 to remind myself of the story x

Posted on 16 Apr 2013 22:36:42 BDT
J says:
I put my name down for this book in OCT last year and to make things worse I let 2 of my friends read the first 2 books now we are all waiting for the next book, really not a happy bunny TBH x

Posted on 20 Apr 2013 10:40:10 BDT
kat j says:
Gideon who? Will not be purchasing the last in the series as I have been put off by the constant delays and postponements. Shall not be purchasing other Sylvia Day books either.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 May 2013 17:09:22 BDT
j forrest says:
with you on this one...gonna have to read the first two to apprciate the story, its the same with all triogys...you have to wait that long inbetween you forget whats going on and your not in the moment anymore!! tut
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  43
Total posts:  61
Initial post:  4 Nov 2012
Latest post:  18 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 15 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day
4.0 out of 5 stars   (3,099)