on 20 May 2014
Addison Moore has fast become one of my favourite authors....

This book along with the others in the series was a great read, I love taking them on holiday with me and chilling out by the pool with my Nephilim friends.

I was over the moon with the direction Laken followed her heart and cannot wait for the twists and turns to come as the main trio Laken, Coop & Wes delve into Paragon to merge in a series with Skyla & co.

I'd definitely recommend this series to read to anyone and everyone :-)
on 1 June 2014
Once again I loved the characters and like the way skyla comes into the picture when helping laken. Enjoy the way the characters mingle throughout celestra and counterbalance books.

Keep the stories coming............
on 26 January 2014
An absolutely brilliant series! I'm Looking forward to reading Celestra Ever After :-) can't wait to find out what Skyla and the others have been up to!?
on 14 February 2014
Loved this ending, happy and sad but still gripping. I could hardly bare to put it down. A truly great read.
on 26 January 2014
I hated this, what a load of trash.... only read it because i paid for it...do not waste your money!!!!
on 6 July 2014