- Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: St Martin's Press (20 May 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312968353
- ISBN-13: 978-0312968359
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 2 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,182,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter the Valley Mass Market Paperback – 20 May 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"O'Brien...writes...with intelligence, humor and a compassionate insight that is much needed in this often frightening territory of UFOs and their attendant phenomena." --"UFO Magazine on The Mysterious Valley"
About the Author
Christopher O'Brien moved to the San Luis Valley in 1989 and began his private investigation of unusual events documented in his 1996 book "The Mysterious Valley, "now in its third printing. He has written articles for numerous magazines, including "Fate, UFO Universe, Phenomena, Zeitgeist, "and "UFO Encounters. "His investigation and research have been featured in the "Denver Post, Pueblo Chieftain, New Mexican, Rocky Mountain News, Albuquerque Journal, "and in an ongoing series in "Spirit "magazine. O'Brien has also helped develop, field-produce, supply footage, and appeared in four segments of the syndicated Paramount television program "Sightings; "appeared on "Inside Edition, Showtime, Extra; "was featured in the TBS Documentary "UFO: The Search," and in a BBC2 documentary aired in the fall of 1997. Chief Investigator for Skywatch International, he has field-produced and directed television segments for the nationally syndicated paranormal news-magazine program "Strange Universe "and is currently working on a documentary on location in San Luis Valley.
Top Customer Reviews
Apparently having run out of UFO and cattle mutilation stories, O'Brien's second book is a rambling, poorly written discourse on such inane topics as devil sightings, teleporting nuns, self-flagellating religious zealots, cannibalism, hollow-earth stories and appearances of leprechauns.
Don't even think about descending to his level in regard to this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > North America
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Paranormal
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > UFOs
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries