- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (5 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041568434X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415684347
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.9 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,258,410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Enlightened Shareholder Value Principle and Corporate Governance (Routledge Research in Corporate Law) Hardcover – 5 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"In sum, the book constitutes a distinctive and welcome contribution to the literature on the law of directors’ duties and corporate objectives. […] its lucid argument and clarity of expression nonetheless make it eminently suited to feature on the reading lists of company law and corporate governance courses." Daniel Attenborough, The Modern Law Review
About the Author
Andrew Keay is Professor of Corporate and Commercial Law at the University of Leeds. He is also a barrister-at-law at Kings Chambers. Andrew is a specialist in corporate law and insolvency law. He recently authored the influential book, The Corporate Objective (Edward Elgar, 2011).