on 28 March 2014
you definitely should read "nothing left to lose" first as you get to know all characters.love nate and rosie's story.loved reading them and looking forward to another read by this author.
on 26 March 2014
Another amazing book, by one of my favourite authors. Loved the book right from the start and didn't want to put it down. Even had me chewing my nails at one point. Although there is a novella coming soon I sure do hope that maybe Seth gets a book too, I don't want to give these guys up just yet or Anna and Rosie. Keep up the good work, Kirsty never fails to give us anything less than 5* reads.
on 22 March 2015
Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty Moseley

After reading ‘Nothing left to lose’ by Kirsty and finding it a gripping read, I learnt that Enjoying the Chase was Nate and Rosie’s story, two character from the book, so got this book to read.

I have also read ‘The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window’ again a gripping read and after reading these two books, Enjoying the Chase seemed like a basic romance story that took forever to read.

However the storyline was good, Rosie has been hurt in the past by a cheating player of a boyfriend and Nate is the biggest player there is, though as Rosie rebuffs his chat up lines and come-ons, his interest in Rosie perks up and chases after her and in the process falls for her, though he will have to prove he is not a player anymore and build trust and honesty in order to win her over.

There are a few steamy scenes in the book and the story flicks from both their POV and is written well, albeit a few grammatical errors, and I enjoy Kirsty’s writing style, though I just felt the story was too long, too predictable and it sadly lost my interest, I nearly gave up a couple of times.

I don’t think I will be reading ‘One wild night’ which is an Enjoying the Chase novella, though I will try Kirsty’s other stories, so I haven’t given up yet.
on 27 March 2014
I haven't written a review in ages but felt compelled to write one for this book. I haven't adored someone as much as Nate Peters in ages if I could wish for a boyfriend to appear right now it would be him! This book isn't the typical angsty hes cheated on me I can't trust him kind of book, there is so much depth and character development you fall in love with everyone in the book. There are so many twists and turns along the way you won't know whats coming till it jumps right out and slaps you in the face. Kirsty definitely went for the HOLY SH*T moment and let me tell you it was an almighty one! An added bonus was that it was a long book, I'm sick of this barely 200 pages crap, gooo Kirsty. I just want there to be another book all about their future, pretty please : )
on 1 April 2014
Great read, absolutely loved it. Never a dull moment, and Nate is just wow. Loved the banter between Rose and Nate. Some great laugh out moments too.
on 29 March 2014
Another 5 star read from Kirsty can't get enough of her books there so addictive never able to out them down
on 25 March 2014
I loved reading this book! I bought it at 6am and I've just finished reading it at 11pm the same day. had me laughing and had me crying amazing book and amazing story! Can't wait to read the next book coming out in the summer!
on 22 June 2014
The story of Rosie and Nate is brilliant. It feels so very, very real and down to earth.
It’s a Romance from a different view point.
Many Romance books out there today are aimed at teenage girls to young adults, yet this story, while I would categorise it as a YA Romance, has something different to it. Rosie has something that not many other female characters have in their stories and I love how Moseley has integrated this into Rosie’s character.
I really did love and enjoy this book a heck of a lot. So much so, that even though I have the book on kindle, I’ve just order a paperback copy too!

It really is a romance that will make you laugh, cry and scream in frustration. It’s an amazing book which I’d recommend to anyone looking for a great read.
Although I don’t have much in common with Rosie you do get emotionally connected to her in a variety of ways. You can sympathize and relate to her situations and you can’t help but feel and almost experience the same pain, happiness and insecurities that Rosie goes through.
Nate. Now what can I say about him! He’s everything you’d want in a guy if you wipe the whole ‘man-whore’ thing from the equation. He’s smart, sexy, funny, the muscle definition I could almost see while reading… I think I’m in love.
His character development through the story is great to see and his personality suits him to a T.
I could imagine a cocky grin with a shine of arrogance in his eyes, but his touch gentle and his heart true. It may sound sappy but this story is much more than just your average Romance.

If you want a read that is different, entertaining and full of twists and turns, then you’ll Love ‘Enjoying the Chase.’

Review by Jade Lloyd - if you want more reviews, check out her blog at: [...]
on 5 April 2014
I received a copy of in exchange for an honest review.

Nate Peters!! I remember him well Ashton Taylor’s best friend in “Nothing Next To Lose” like Aston he was a sexy bad-ass SWAT agent. Nate was funny loyal, protective, confident, and oh so cocky, and such a player, and a man whore who didn’t do relationship, and claimed he was never going to fall in love, and so far he was sticking to this plan until he meets Rosie York Anna’s best friend, and someone who is going to blow that plan right out of the window.

Rosie doesn’t trust men due to a past relationship. She sees Nate for the player that he is. She is immune to his charms, and his cheesy pick up lines something that Nate is certainly not use to.

“I’m not your type? What the hell does that mean? What wrong with me?”

“I don’t go for cocky, overconfident guys that care more about how they look then whether they have something interesting to say. Players just don’t do it for me”.

Rosie and Nate are cute together, and I like the way that things develop slowly, is was insta attraction, but no insta love here, a friendship that turns into more. Rosie is sweet and doesn't take any crap from Nate. For the first time, Rosie made Nate see that if he really wanted her he would have to prove it. Nate was going to have to use a very different approach a bit of old fashion romance perhaps if he wants to win this girl over.

“Moving from one girl to the next sometimes left me feeling empty. Sometimes I just longed for someone to hold, protect and call my own. Since I'd met Rosie I hadn't been able to get her out of my head, she'd taken over everything and I knew I needed to give it my best shot with her.”

The storyline was a well-written sweet, funny romance. Although it’s a longer read the drama, and angst is good, and not too over the top. Kristy does throw a few twists along the way. One that I have to say was emotional; tension filled, and had me reaching for the tissues, as I feared the outcome. Told from Nate and Rosie’s POV. Rosie’s lets you see her worries, and insecurities, about letting Nate get too close. Love the way Nate thinks, hilarious at times, you could see the changes in him, but the was still the Nate we loved.

"I'm not the guy your mom warned you about. Your mom doesn't have this much imagination," I joked, winking at her.”

Anna and Aston are back, and it was lovely to see what happing in their lives. Nate’s family was too funny especially his mum. I loved the scenes with them. His mum was the best.

Overall I really enjoyed this book it was another one of Kirsty Moseley’s books that I would recommend, and that I finish with a smile on my face. It had a lovely epilogue that gave me the HEA that I always love in a book. I would recommend this book as Nate Peters is one of those swoon worthy characters you should meet.
on 30 March 2014
5 Shining Stars!!!

I received an ARC of Enjoying the Chase as part of the blog tour.

Let me just say that I’m going to keep this review as spoiler free as possible, nothing worse than reading a review with so many spoilers that there’s no point in reading the book.

Ok, so here’s the thing I have a thing for Nate Peters, he’s so hot, smutty, flirtatious and an all round great guy, every woman should get one, lol. I thought Ashton from Nothing Left to Lose was hot but Nate…. Oh my he’s just amazing and if he were real he’s definitely the type I’d go for, maybe not in the looks department as I prefer my guys dark but in all honesty his personality and magnetism draws you in.

Rosie is a great girl and perfect for Nate, she’s amazing with a fantastic personality and although she has been through so much already I love the banter that ping pongs between her and Nate, the sexual chemistry between them is smoking hot!

DJ…. Now I’m not going into who he is (you’ll have to read the book) but he’s a star…. totally cute :)

So, I totally loved this book, I had to keep reading it to find out what was going to happen next, I was sucked in by the story and the characters and couldn’t put it down so all I’m gonna say is read it!!! You won’t regret it!!!

Congrats to Kirsty Moseley on another fantastic book <3 And I can’t wait for your next one