Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Feb 2010 20:34:00 GMT
I would to know if Far Pavillions is subtittled in english, because I can't read dutch, anyway.

Posted on 20 Nov 2013 01:51:35 GMT
Hatshepsut says:
Even Jewel in the Crown now has subtitles...What is the problem with subtitles for the far Pavillions? Deaf person are just as deaf when they watch "Pavillions" as when they watch "Jewel"!.

Posted on 7 Dec 2014 18:06:10 GMT
I need subtitles as I,m extremely hard of hearing. Cannot find, on most if the product descriptions if there are subtitles or not. No point sending for DVD,s unless I know. Should be on description for all DVD,s

Posted on 9 Jan 2015 01:12:23 GMT
D. NILMINI says:
The product description says the dvd has English subtitles. I purchased it based on that. If there are no English subtitles I will return it and expect a refund.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2015 07:45:38 GMT
It does have English subtitles but as it comes from America it is NOT compatible with British DVD players as I found out when it arrived

Posted on 29 Jan 2015 04:57:43 GMT
Last edited by the author on 29 Jan 2015 04:58:21 GMT
D. NILMINI says:
I bought this DVD from an Amazon seller misled by Amazon's description that it has English subtitles. It most certainly does not have subtitles and Amazon's claim amounts to a misrepresentation. The seller has asked me to return it but it seems that Amazon must bear the responsiblity for blatantly misleading buyers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  13 Feb 2010
Latest post:  29 Jan 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions