Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Dec 2010 10:30:01 GMT
Hello,
Could anybody tell me if there are English subtitles? I'd love to watch this TV show ( since I'm a Colditz and "AllÚ, allÚ" huge fan ), but I'm afraid I would be quite hard with no subtitles at all...

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Feb 2011 16:51:30 GMT
Jose Cabral says:
I have the exacte same question and for the same resons. Please, can sombody answer? And, once again, when will amazon.co.uk understand that the information on languages and subtitles is important?!

Posted on 1 Apr 2011 22:57:34 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Apr 2011 23:04:27 BDT
I am one of the many UK citizens who is hard of hearing and relies on subtitles for the full enjoyment of DVDs and TV programmes. Please Amazon start to give information on subtitles on all DVDs that you sell. Even a "No Subtitles" caption is helpful. I am certain you are turning away a sizeable fraction of potential customers by not doing so.
I also add my plea to the two contributors above regarding subtitles on "Secret Army".

Posted on 31 Aug 2011 20:52:56 BDT
S. A. Bell says:
I bought the three series of SECRET ARMY individually some time ago, and none of them have any subtitles at all. I presume the same is true of the Complete Series Box Set.

Posted on 1 Sep 2012 13:20:45 BDT
Lyn Bamps says:
My partner is French speaking and I would like to know if the Complete Series has French sub-titles. I will probably buy it anyway but it would be nice to know. Thanks in advance.

Posted on 1 Sep 2012 20:29:24 BDT
If only the Series had "English" subtitles... that would be fine with most of us.

Posted on 18 Sep 2012 17:06:07 BDT
regina says:
i am a Brazilian, I live in Brasil and I'd love to see so many films that Amazon shows in this site. But I feel terribly desappointed when I see no subtitles either in English or in French or in Spanish . I can not understand WHY Amazon does not change its view to modern times and look at those who are hard hearing or have difficulty in understanding oral English. We live in a globalized world nowdays, don't we?

Posted on 22 Apr 2015 14:52:52 BDT
JGJC says:
All DVD's should include SDH English subtitles, as we won't buy any that do not have them.

Posted on 27 Jul 2015 15:37:12 BDT
Harmonious says:
The Secret Army. I think that all good programs should have English subtitles with the option to switch them off when not reqired.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  15 Dec 2010
Latest post:  27 Jul 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about