- Publisher: Klett Ernst /Schulbuch (Dec. 2013)
- Language: German, English
- ISBN-10: 3125347629
- ISBN-13: 978-3125347625
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 1.3 x 26.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 784,632 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
English Vocabulary in Use. Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate. Edition with answers (German) Paperback – Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Whether you're studying on your own or in class, English Vocabulary in Use Pre-intermediate and Intermediate covers all the words and phrases you need at this level to understand and be understood in English. This new edition is fully updated to make the book even more relevant and accessible. The updated CD-ROM provides hundreds of extra practice activities, an in-built dictionary and interactive games. --This text refers to the CD-ROM edition.
About the Author
fm.author_biographical_note1 --This text refers to the CD-ROM edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend it to anyone who teaches or provides conversation opportunities to intermediate students of English.
Greetings from Switzerland.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a good book for learn vocabulary, with some topics. RecomendedPublished 2 months ago by Begoña
amazing book , very clear, great exercises, great exercises on DVD , I am very happy with this productPublished 6 months ago by Martina
A good book for lower intermediate and intermediate English learners looking for vocabularyPublished 7 months ago by Alfeo