Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 October 2015
Arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with this product :)
on 21 November 2015
Arrived in good time, satisfied with purchase.
on 5 August 2015
Nice and big and came as quite quick! used for study purpose. The pages are quite flimsy and cheap quality but to be fair it's already a heavy book and has hundreds of pages.
on 28 February 2014
I gave this item 4 stars on the basis that it is exactly what I ordered and obviously, if you need this for a course, this is a most excellent purchase. Unfortunately, I have yet to actually read it/attend my lectures and seminars related to this as I find English Renaissance Drama to be exceedingly tedious and therefore, it was probably a waste of my precious student loan.
on 26 June 2014
Just as described.
on 24 August 2010
The item arrived within the estimated delivery time-scale and was in the same condition as described by the seller.