Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Yellow Gold|Total Diamond Weight: 0.25|Ring Size: P|Change

on 9 September 2012
At first I was very please with the ring when its arrived. So to was my girlfriend. But thing were not as they seem when you buy jewellery from Amazon. My girlfriend and I decided to get the ring insured, as it wasn't a cheap item we bought.
It turns out the Diamond on the ring is cracked. Which can only happen after a long period of time and if it was not an original. Had 3 different jewellers say the same thing about the diamond. Also to be told the ring was 2nd hand and not worth £40 did not go down well. Our hearts sunk. For Amazon to allow cheap tacky 2nd hand jewellery to be sold as new is an insult and a con. Should not be allowed.
Have tried to send the ring back for a refund but have had no luck. As the courier thats ment to collect the ring still has not turned up after 7 days, even thou someone has constantly being in waiting. Trying to contact Amazon has been nothing but a nightmare. Its now close to the expiry date for return and I now fear I will lose my money unless I take legal action against Amazon and the supplier of the ring. Seems like Amazon fall on death ears when it comes to unhappy customers.
My advice to anyone thinking of buying Jeweller from Amazon is, DON'T DO IT. You will be conned and not see your money again.
After this experience, and a very bad one it is to. The upset it has caused my girlfriend. I will never shop or buy anything from Amazon again. I will also tell as many people as I can not to shop using Amazon.

Just hope no one else suffers the way we have.

Msp
on 13 December 2012
i bought one last week and was very disappointed covered in scratches (some significantly deep) so was the certificate card that came with it, was definitely 2nd hand was very annoyed, amazon sent a replacement with was even worst same as the first one but the diamond was cloudy and had an error on its left side. i don't know what they are playing at but way to go ruining a special moment. highly recommend just going to the high street.
on 28 January 2014
Exactly as described a beautiful ring delightful to wear I am,sure I will get a lot of enjoyment from future use.
on 9 March 2012
Having looked at many rings my young lady liked the look of this particular one,the size and design were what she wanted, on recieving the ring she was delighted. All in all if your budget is not to big it is great value.
on 20 April 2013
Go to the high street and buy the same junk for £1000. Good luck. Last time I went to high street and I saw the prices there I could not believe it. No wonder these rings cost so much when every shop employs 4 ladies standing around for the whole day. That's efficiency right there. That's where your "wonderful" high street experience comes from. I hope you remember that feeling for the rest of your life because seriously it costs a lot. Since when has love become so expensive. She either wants you or not. The ring doesn't matter. Mine was fine, she said yes in 0.34 seconds flat. I can only recommend this ring.
on 7 March 2011
I was really really pleased with the product when it arrived. My fiance and I had picked it on the website. We have never used online shopping for such an expensive sentimental item before now and we are really glad we did. Amazon tracking service was great and the response from the seller (which in this case was Amazon) was fab. Previously we ordered another ring which was out of stock but got a great response too from the wholesale company themselves. Love Amazon, love my engagement ring, a great quality product that really did live up to its picture online, love the service, would highly recommend to anyone.
on 29 November 2014
Brought this ring as a Christmas present to replace my wife's old engagement ring. Excellent looking ring with great sparkle from the lovely cut diamond & 18 carat gold. Simple classic shape and perfect size diamond for the smaller hand. Certainly comparable with other more expensive rings I've purchased. Great value & certainly worth more.
on 17 October 2014
i bought this ring as a replacement for my wifes original one , which broke due to its age. my wife was delighted with this replacement which is well worth the money. would recommend this company to anyone wishing to buy an excellent value for money ring.
on 5 September 2011
looks very good nice for the price excellent reliable delivery very comfortable satisfactory transaction will definitely use this supplier again
on 28 March 2016
Thank you for sending this engagement ring exactly what the doctor ordered. Thanks again. Wife was very impressed as I was.

Thanks again