Endless Ocean 2 plays like a natural extension of the first game. You control your scuba-diver through lush underwater locales by pointing the Wii remote at the screen and holding the B-trigger to swim. The goal of the game changes depending on the situation, but you travel through the ocean and across other bodies of water carrying out various tasks, whether it's escorting a client, taking photos of rare sea life, or even seeking out hidden treasure.
• The ocean is teeming with life. Hundreds of real-life species are there to be discovered, from seahorses and giant squid to the living fossils of ancient times!
• Are the local fish sick or agitated? Players can view their health status and then use a tranquilizer-like tool called the Pulsar to zap the ones in need of some rehab back to health.
• The game includes a full storyline for players to enjoy. The plot follows Ocean and her grandfather Jean-Eric, and their investigation into the mysterious “Song of Dragons”, which Ocean's father, a prominent ocean explorer, was searching for just before his death. Along the way they will travel the world, discovering lost sunken ruins and traversing the great ocean depths!
• While at Nine ball Island, players can teach new tricks to dolphins and small whales that have been befriended in the wild. When on a dive, players can even bring along one of these animal partners and hold on to it for extra fast swimming!
• Players can use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to swim with friends, while using Wii Speak to talk to each other.
Endless Ocean 2 Adventures