Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 November 2013
There are non-opera pieces on this CD, but since Endeavour Morse is an opera fanatic, it includes some very listenable operatic excerpts. This show is a favorite of mine, so I come to this CD through the experience of appreciating the opera pieces that are used on the show. I am not sure if I will become an opera fanatic myself, but if you love the series, you will love the CD. I am also glad to find out the names of the pieces that I particularly appreciate, since I would have trouble identifying them otherwise. It's music appreciation that goes down smoothly, like a pint from an Oxford pub!
on 9 April 2014
Big fan of endeavour and Morse so this suits me down to the ground. Excellent compilation of music.Thank you.Thank you.
on 18 December 2013
I really enjoyed this. I thought when Morse finished, this sort of thing would not be available. But the Endeavour series really lives up to the essence of Morse and the music is fantastic. I love Opera and have most of the pieces on full Opera CDs but the selection on here is wonderful and can be listened to anytime and time and time again.
on 26 April 2014
it is a pleasure to enjoy this beautiful music, specially on a sunday morning with a quite breakfast and reading the paper.
on 12 April 2014
A lovely selection of music which adds, as always to remind the listener of what an excellent sequel Endeavour is to the Morse memories.
on 17 August 2013
The selection of music is wonderful and is a phenomenal introduction of that which will come later with Morse. Go for it!
on 4 December 2013
Loved the TV series with its haunting musical score. Will enjoy listening to these classic pieces for years to come
on 30 June 2013
This is one of those albums you do not want to end and have to put on repeat. It's great.
on 9 September 2013
This is, for me, a great introduction to opera. I loved the music they played when I watched the show so I ordered this CD from the UK. Highly recommended. This will encourage me to seek out other opera music.
on 25 September 2013
Excellent CD, play it in car, amazing, makes the hairs on my kneck stand up!! Many thanks, excellent and happy.