Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 September 2013
I downloaded this a couple of days ago and must admit to being very pleased with all the stories. Okay some are better than others, but I won't say whose, because you know what writers are like (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). I gave each individual story a rating, added them all up and worked out an average. The average was four stars. I recommend this to readers, especially as it's free.
on 23 March 2014
The stories are mostly interesting, apart from a couple that were a bit heavy reading. I would definitely recommend this book.
on 14 May 2014
I really enjoyed reading these shorts. Each had their own theme and voice and not repetitive as some collections can be. A lot of new authors to go and discover after reading their shorts and ones here you'll want to read again.
on 6 June 2014
Not generally a fan of short stories, but there was plenty in this to keep me entertained. Good for dipping in and out of
on 13 June 2014
Some short stories work better than others; a few entries in this collection appear to have been pruned a little too far in that they finish so abruptly, and that is actually quite dissatisfying. There again, we have here a reasonably good mixed bag of styles, genre and settings; though I think reading short stories of this nature has merely re-enforced in me the fact that I prefer to become engrossed in a full-blown novel.
on 4 July 2014
This is a collection of short stories that deal with death in various guises. I enjoyed quite a few of the stories given the imagination of the authors but must admit that some left me wondering where the author was going to or coming from.
This was a free download - and therefore a MUST to at least try
on 24 March 2014
I have really enjoyed these short stores - lots of variety and some interesting ideas. Some authors I will follow up on...
on 9 May 2015
Bit of a morbid subject, but most of the stories are of Death and after life.some very good stories covering a lot of different situations, not really for late night reading, gets the mind going.
on 31 August 2014
A good mix of stories, as with any collection some appealed more than others, but a good way to discover new authors
on 14 December 2014
Total mix of stories. Perhaps would have liked more from the horror genre but good nonetheless. Give it a go.