This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to defeat procrastination, the enemy of creativity and success
The dictionary defines 'procrastination' as: “putting off or delaying, especially something that requires immediate attention.”
You don't have to be a King or Queen, a General, an artist or a poet to be threatened by procrastination. It's a danger to us all. Procrastination is the killer of dreams, the dampener of desire, the thwarter of ambitions.
Here's a secret that is the key to unlock success in your life - you have the ability to make your dreams come true! The main obstacle to you achieving whatever you want to achieve in your life isn't luck, it isn't a lack of money, it's not where you live. It's yourself.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- The perils of procrastination
- Make a broad plan of how to achieve what you want and pursuing it without hesitation
- Acknowledging the three biggest causes of procrastination
- Setting goals
- Taking the first step toward success today
- Overcoming fear of commencement
Download your copy today!
Tags: procrastination, wasting time, idleness, unproductive, fear, delaying, laziness