on 4 June 2012
This book is a great book, however most lodges use this book as a base line, as there own rituals are little different, in some cases large parts in the book are not needed or are missing, but this is to do with the lodge your in and age of it, some lodges have there own book, other use this as base line and have added to it or taken away from it. then you have the game of filling in the missing words, when you reach master mason most lodges give you a copy of this book a pocket version, I ended up buying a library edition of the full emulation rituals so I could see the text and edit the book.
a must for all uk masons but use it as a base line, not as the word!
9 out 10
on 14 February 2014
We had a few problems but I eventually got the ritual book in perfect order many thanks for the hard work
on 1 March 2014
Bought for a new mason and is a great reference book. I have a copy already and is good quality book.
on 27 April 2013
Well produced Quality binding and cover
I ordered the wrong product but this supplier was most helpfull in exchanging it for the right product
on 13 March 2015
Very good
on 26 May 2013
this is an excellent quality book.
well made, well thought out.
300 pages long, but altogether worth it.
just expensive.
on 4 June 2013
Just what I expected it to be. There is a lot to understand and learn, but I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on 3 October 2011
I was surprised to find a book with fairly limited readership available from Amazon, but when I misplaced my old copy and had to start learning passages from it, I took my wife's advice and tried the website.

To my surprise I was able to obtain a copy within a couple of days - success!
on 1 September 2014