Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£90.00+ £4.63 shipping

on 19 March 2011
I ordered these boots in December and loved them until today when I discovered that the leather had come away from the stitching around the very top of the ankle area, causing a hole. It's either because the stitching is too tight or there wasn't enough leather tucked in properly under the stitching.

This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.

I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.

* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...
on 30 July 2011
I have three pairs of "Emu's" different colours, different styles but they all have several things in common including warmth, comfort and durability.
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.
on 6 December 2014
The photos here shows a different boots from what you going to get... I am very disappointed with these boots as they are definitely not real Emu sheepskin! I have got a pair of real emu from Schuh 3 years ago and they still in better condition than these new ones...

REAL Emu is very heavy (in a good way) you can feel ist real sheepskin, the soles are thick and the inside of it its really fluffy and actually looks like real wool...

When I received the box, the very first thing I said was: " This box might be empty its so light...."
Also the size was small....
I've returned them back with no problem but I definitely would NOT recommend you to buy this!!!!
Amazon should not let this to be on sale as they are FAKE!
on 10 November 2015
Do not by as these are fake! Look out for these points when buying!

1. Don't feel as heavy to start off with, people who have previously had EMU boots will understand the heaviness of the boot but it's a good heavy as it shows the thickness and quality of the emu sheepskin in comparison to UGG.
2. The suede is very bad quality, the boots that I received had scuff marks and small pinprick marks in.
4. The band of the top of the EMU boot should have emu written all the way around, these ones don't as they are fake.
5.  Very poor quality of stitching, and the lines of the suede aren't level or straight.
6. The standard EMU badge is brown and is stitched on after the boot is made so it sticks out from the boot, the pair I received the badge was grey and was already in the boots as a pose to been a real EMU badge.
7. The soles are less than half the thickness they should be. My old EMU which are 2 years old are in a lot better quality even after 2 years wear out of them.
8. The bottom of the boot has imperfections and marks on as a pose to a real perfect EMU.
9. There is no tag around the top of the boot I received which real EMU boots have on all styles of boot.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 December 2009
I wasn't sure if I liked them at first it took me nearly 3 weeks to wear these boots, now I don't like taking them off!! Would definitely recommend. I've found the sizing to be correct I am a 5 and bought a 5, perfect fit!
on 27 December 2009
these boots are everything i expected and more - my feet are toasty warm ;-)
on 6 February 2011
Bought for my wife for Xmas and completely satisfied with their quality and warmth.
Made in Australia, unlike Ugg who are an Austalian company, but make their boots in CHINA (Yes China, the country of cheap labour and inferior products)
on 27 December 2009
I love Emu Stinger lo boots, have now had 4 pairs. I have very wide feet (EEE) and these boots are so comfortable. UGG boots are not as wide and the soles are not as heavy wearing. Only wish that they still made the 'deluxe' eg. shiny leather ones as these don't survive the wet weather very well, even with lots of suede protector. Tried the Bronte but didn't like them- not real sheepskin like the Stinger. Only problem I find is the size 4 in the sand sells out very fast and is hard to get, the chocolate boot however is a lovely colour alternative
on 13 January 2013
I looooove these boots, they are so comfortable, I bought a pair in Chestnut last year and they are still going strong but wanted some in black too this year, if you are deciding whether to get Uggs or Emu boots - definitely buy the Emu boots - as you don't get the awful slump at the heel - they stay in place even a year later of being worn throughout Autum, Winter and Spring!! :)
on 1 January 2010
I already have the Stinger High Emu boots, and absolutely love them. They are so warm and comfy, and I never want to take them off. When I saw these on this site, at a reduced price, I snapped them up, and my son got them for me for Christmas. They too are so comfy....I wear them round the house, and they keep my feet so warm and cosy. I have found that you should spray them with a waterpoof protector, as they will mark if they get wet, but once done, they can be worn everywhere..... LOVE THEM!!!!