Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots
|Price:||£45.00 - £286.02 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colours. Details|
- A lighter and more flexible eva midsole
- Re-inforced moulded heal cup
- Outer Material: Sheepskin
- Inner Material: Sheepskin
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Classic sheepskin Lo boot is made from the finest Australian sheepskin which naturally' wicks away moisture' meaning odourless footwear, and when fitted correctly they form to your foot to give a custom fit. New for this year are the removable contoured insoles with arch support and together with our dual density EVA emusole, give extra comfort and support.
Emu Australia is an authentic Australian footwear company that uses only premium Australian sheepskin and Merino wool, along with the best footwear technologies available, to product a quality line of boots and slippers. Due to the unique properties of Merino wool, your feet will stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Top Customer Reviews
This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.
I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.
* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.
REAL Emu is very heavy (in a good way) you can feel ist real sheepskin, the soles are thick and the inside of it its really fluffy and actually looks like real wool...
When I received the box, the very first thing I said was: " This box might be empty its so light...."
Also the size was small....
I've returned them back with no problem but I definitely would NOT recommend you to buy this!!!!
Amazon should not let this to be on sale as they are FAKE!
1. Don't feel as heavy to start off with, people who have previously had EMU boots will understand the heaviness of the boot but it's a good heavy as it shows the thickness and quality of the emu sheepskin in comparison to UGG.
2. The suede is very bad quality, the boots that I received had scuff marks and small pinprick marks in.
4. The band of the top of the EMU boot should have emu written all the way around, these ones don't as they are fake.
5. Very poor quality of stitching, and the lines of the suede aren't level or straight.
6. The standard EMU badge is brown and is stitched on after the boot is made so it sticks out from the boot, the pair I received the badge was grey and was already in the boots as a pose to been a real EMU badge.
7. The soles are less than half the thickness they should be. My old EMU which are 2 years old are in a lot better quality even after 2 years wear out of them.
8. The bottom of the boot has imperfections and marks on as a pose to a real perfect EMU.
9. There is no tag around the top of the boot I received which real EMU boots have on all styles of boot.
Made in Australia, unlike Ugg who are an Austalian company, but make their boots in CHINA (Yes China, the country of cheap labour and inferior products)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great service. Very comfy boots. Think Emu have cut back cost slightly since my last pair bought 6 years ago (no longer has a leather tag along the top edge) but still super comfy. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Lucy Cooke
Wonderful emu boots, love them. This is probably around my eighth pair, just get another when last pair is starting to show wear. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Ms A P Ratcliffe
Brought for my mom second pair she as received, she loves them never takes them off, I'm sure she wears them to bed, lol.Published 27 days ago by Sel
Excellent buy ! If I could get these boots at this price in every colour, I would definitely buy again.Published 1 month ago by Hannelie Cramb
they were supposed to be the wide fitting but were a bit narrow and too shallow at the toe, maybe the next size up would have fitted, I am not sure. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pat M
These were a bit hard to get into,thought it would stretch like my other pairs but these haven't I have wide feet so thu are a bit tight. Read morePublished 2 months ago by A. Quinlan
Excellent quality. Much better than the other well known brand. Lovely fit too.Published 2 months ago by bookworms
amazon are brill ordered sunday delivered tuesday am top marks .Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer