- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
Emu Women's Angahook Ear Muffs
|Price:||£27.83 & FREE Delivery in the UK. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||£37.17 (57%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Classic sheepskin ear muffs with suede headband
- Presented in an emu gift box
- Sheepskin ear muff with suede headband
- Made from the finest merino sheepskin available
- 10mm wool pile is soft and incredibly warm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
EMU Australian sheepskin is proven to perform like no other material. It is naturally durable, regulates temperature and naturally wicks away moisture meaning it is odour free. For function, fashion and performance…it doesn’t get any better!
Top Customer Reviews
now am wondering why I didn't order a pair for myself am thinking I will do
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic! Snugly and warm, I love the sheepskin around the band it makes it soft on the head. Also love that they fold inwards to fit in your bag. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amanda W.
The quality was ok, but the bit of the ear muffs that go over your head looked as though the suede was worn so sent them back and got a refundPublished 1 month ago by FP
I bought these for my sister at Christmas. She tried them out on a very windy day by the sea and the Ear Muffs done what they were supposed to do. Excellent product.Published 1 month ago by Moonstone
Best ear-muffs I've ever worn ! The sheep-skin has a cosy feel next to my ears, looks good & keeps my ears warm on a cold winter day.Published 4 months ago by A. Smith