on 18 March 2014
I recently bought these boots from emuaustralia.com (not from Amazon) but wanted people to know of my experience because I could have really used some honest feedback about these boots and maybe it would have saved me some frustration.

Anyhow, I ordered these boots in Black in size 7 US (i'm usually 7.5 or even 8US or 38 Eur) and they arrived looking gorgeous (dark, true black) and the 7 fit snug initially and has since loosened up by quite a bit. Because these boots have loosened, the heels are all floppy and it makes it hard to walk properly in these boots. I have narrow heels but my uggs (which have a snug ankle & zipper) I never had a problem. It's annoying. I have to consciously lift my foot quite a bit higher with each step so I don't end up dragging & scraping the heel of my boots because they're flopping off my heels. I'm either going to prematurely wear out the heel or just lose a boot because my foot feels like it's constantly going to fall out. They aren't too big in length because if i went down a size, I'd have a few crunched toes holding this boot on instead. I think its just the style -wide around the ankle. Also, Emu says these boots have an anatomically correct insole, It doesn't. Well... it does if you're Fred Flintstone or have flat boards for feet that don't require support. I had to spend another $50-something for a pair of merino wool insoles that have arch support. So they're just as flat as Ugg Australia's boots. The advantage is the insole is removable so I could put the merino wool insole in without laying it on top of the sheepskin bottom like I do in my Uggs.

If I knew I'd have all these issues I would have sent these boots back but they came from the US and shipping would have been exorbitant. Also, these real problems didn't begin until after I wore these boots out a few times. On a positive note they haven't leaked while I stood in a puddle.
on 7 July 2014
Love EMU boots. Bought these at a reduced bargain price. They fit perfectly.
They are slimmer looking in the foot and look great on. Ready for the winter.
on 16 March 2014
A little snug, not as roomy as the original Emu boots, but a neat, smarter profile. Sheepskin interior lovely and comfy.
on 23 February 2014
Just as Expected - Great quality - great fit - would definitely recommend spending a little more to get these x
on 28 January 2014
Very pleased and what a bargain compared to some other shops!!! Will definitely be recommending to friends and family. A*****
on 4 April 2015
Bit snug at first, did loosen up and with some socks, blisters on back of ankle, but all good now and loving them
on 20 February 2014
These Waterproof EMU Boots are super, very sumptuous, so cosy, comfortable,
I ordered because of the constant wet weather we are having, already have two
pairs of EMU Stinger Hi's, which are lovely. I have a mushroom& purple colour .
With all of them , there is quite a lot of "GIVE", when you walk, but I wear socks
which seems to combat the fit, I feel it is the type of boot it is, they do not fit or feel
like a leather boot or shoe, but for wet or cold weather, perfect, I ordered the black
in waterproof Paterson modal, they look gorgeous, much admired, & certainly
do the job, no wet feet, Also excellent price, £60.00 cheaper than other retailers
Brilliant, I love them. !!!
on 10 August 2014
Do come up slightly small,are quite tight around calf hopefully will stretch with wear
on 7 March 2014
I have bought sheepskin boots from Celtic company in the past, really soft but on the narrow side and tended to split, so when I read the reviews for these which said that they were not for narrow feet I thought that I would give them a try. They are slightly higher coming to mid to top of calf, the sheepskin is not particularly thick especially along the seams and rub a little, the upper on the foot is really hard, I am just hoping that it will soften after wearing a bit.They are quite long in the foot and as other reviewers say they slide up and down at the heel. Other boots have felt really snug and cosy from the start, will just have to wait and see with these. Cannot comment on whether they are waterproof, sorry. Had my husband not recycled the box that they came in I would probably have sent them back. Too pricey for not enough comfort I am afraid
on 19 February 2014
After the disappointment of previous Ugg boots and also Celtic boots, these are by far the best sheepskin boots I have had. They are very comfortable, with good support in the heel, and the fact that they are waterproof is a huge bonus. The soles are robust, so will not wear down as quickly as Uggs - I was lucky to buy them when the price was reduced, so they are a bargain buy as well. A very happy Emu lady!