on 15 January 2014
All good, have bought three pizza stones, this is clearly the best, comes with a guarantee, don't be tempted to spend £20 on one they all break. This is a quality product worth the dosh.
on 16 June 2013
I've never made pizzas from scratch before purchasing this stone. Cooks pizza bread brilliantly and is relatively easy to clean. Highly recommend.
on 23 May 2015
Too fragile. Used it once and it broke so money down the tube
on 30 December 2015
Item arrived broken. Had it returned.
on 28 April 2014
soggy base in the oven. I preheated in my weber hooded bbq and the pizza base got a bit too brown. I'm an experienced cook and I've tried a few different approaches and not got a perfect pizza yet. I'm trying to get that high temp real pizza oven effect. I might try a few more times. It burnt the wooden board that I put it on after taking it from the bbq.
on 8 March 2014
Difficult to comment on it's functionality as it doesn't fit into my oven. Make sure you measure your oven's internal dimensions before buying.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse