Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour: Black-Green Stitching|Size: Medium|Change
Price:£11.99+ £4.50 shipping

on 22 March 2015
After reading other reviews I was not sure about size. at 6'2" and 95 kilos I fall in between XL and 2XL. I bought 2XL, it fits but could do with being tighter for proper compression effect. I like the design of the garment and people have commented that it looks good. I have since ordered three of the more expensive fix gear tops in XL. Delivery took two weeks for first item, been waiting three weeks for second order. If you can wait, these are great for training / general exercise and look good.
on 14 April 2014
I wear it every time I do my workout and is very comfortable to wear it, is like to have a second skin on you
when you sweat, it dries very quickly and if you wear a t-shirt on top of this, you might see small patches of sweat on the shirt, but it will dry quickly.
delivery was fast, it came 5 days earlier than the estimate date, I am very happyb with delivery and product

I will definitely buy more
on 9 January 2014
Received the item very quick. It fits great and is perfect for running. the design is pretty cool as well. also i got a free scarf/hat with it. I will def order more. Great value!!!
on 17 April 2014
A good inexpensive base layer for training.Fits well, looks good on ,and regulates the body's temperature ,so I've found anyway.
on 1 June 2015
Good feel on the skin, great at keeping you cool too. Worth every penny.