Bryan Herman has been at the forefront of modern street skating for the last 10 years. From technical bench skating to the biggest drops he has got it all and he has put everything he knows into this shoe. It's simple yet functional design allows maximum board control yet it can take the largest of stomps down the biggest stairs.
• Maximum airflow breathable tongue and sidewall with cold air intake keep feet cool.
• Custom-formed thin tongue foam cushions top of feet for snug fit.
• Tongue-centering strap keeps tongue from sliding down sideways.
• New G6 high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet.
• New three-part midsole system improves stability and cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts, featuring full-length G6 high-rebound foam on top, stabilizing lightweight foam carriage in the middle, and gum rubber outsole on the bottom.
• Super flexible cupsole provides loads of board feel for more accuracy.
• Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
• Solid medial mid-foot tread panel protects feet from Primo rail landings.