Customer Discussions > Our Version of Events forum

Emeli Sande New Album!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Nov 2011 09:52:53 GMT
Obicoke says:
Does anyone know if it will include "Read All About It" with Professor Green?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2012 20:50:36 GMT
Fred Millman says:
It will not as she is not the sole artist on the track, she just features in it. She also features in a few other tracks! All of the tracks in the new album are purely hers =D

Posted on 23 Jan 2012 23:04:22 GMT
K. Barclay says:
Our Version Of Events

See track 14!

Posted on 24 Jan 2012 08:47:12 GMT
justkt says:
I have listened to the 90 seconds that itunes allow for each song,and I can say with confidence that it is an amazing album.Her voice is clear with great tones.Definately worth buying.

Posted on 25 Jan 2012 07:14:41 GMT
GM says:
I only found about her because she wrote for Leona Lewis (whose album has tragically been delayed for eternity), but Emeli is an amazing artist herself. I of course am biased towards 'Mountains' since it was originally for Leona, but I really like the previews of the other songs that I've heard.

Just one question, does anyone know if this CD can be shipped internationally (unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can find out on Amazon unless I already go ahead and preorder it)? I live in Japan, but would really like to order it from the UK since I know it will be ages before it gets released here, if ever.

Posted on 27 Jan 2012 09:58:20 GMT
Read all about it is on pro green album

Posted on 30 Jan 2012 18:27:26 GMT
colin muir says:
She's going to be the biggest thing this year! Amazing artist/singer/songwriter. Lovely Highland accent?

Posted on 9 Feb 2012 17:09:55 GMT
ginny says:
First saw emeli on jools holland show and was bowled away by her voice, and her presence. Emeli has a fantastic future in front of her and i look forward to seeing her sing live in april.

Posted on 2 Sep 2012 09:31:46 BDT
Best CD I have purchased all year and I buy a lot every track is excellent well done Emeli

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Aug 2013 19:01:37 BDT
listen mate i've just received the new em sant cd for my partner. i can tell you track for track is exactly the same as the previous cd.my partner is gutted. it's going straight back to amazon tomorrow
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  20 Nov 2011
Latest post:  12 Aug 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Our Version of Events
Our Version of Events by Emeli Sandé (Audio CD - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (992)