on 9 September 2014
I needed a case for my new tablet,

So, I ordered this one. The case supplied is 'leather look ', has slots for debit & shopping cards, the case can be angled so you can watch videos in a widescreen format. The tablet is held really securely in place via elasticated plastic clips - which don't move.

The only thing missing is cut-outs for front & rear cameras. It even comes with a stylus.

The case is very good value & colour options are available before you buy.

The case was well worth the money & well delivered

Thanks
on 14 November 2014
I wish I'd bought this first for my eagle tablet fits really well and has a nice feel to it.
You might have to slightly adjust one of the hook on clips for charging but the hook moves easily - well worth the money!
on 15 July 2015
I adore this case I'll be completely honest. Yes it doesn't have a cut out for the back camera but I don't really use my back camera on my tablet. My eagle fits in perfectly and is perfectly stable in the adjustable straps to suit your tablets size. It does look leather, it does come with a stylus if its on the name and it does have the storage pockets and standart although it doesn't stay stood up because it doesn't seem it was made to but overall I love this because the problems that would be bad for some aren't really a problem for me at all. I hope this helped someone.
on 31 May 2015
One of the few that fit this Tablet, good for watching the news or U-Tube. Could do with more padding though.
on 4 June 2015
I use it every day and it has never given me any problems it looked great and it is ferry strong.
on 17 December 2014
Very happy with my purchase, arrived in good condition. Thank you
on 1 December 2014
Well its the way in is and is nice and handy. I'm quite satisfied
on 10 January 2015
Very pleased with this and a great price. What a bargain.
on 15 October 2014
prompt delivery product as described but basic
on 11 March 2015
As described fitted my 7" tab perfectly.