Size: 40/42|Change

on 8 April 2015
It is comfortable from the waist down but thats it! the gold edging round the neck and sleeves is uncomfortable against the skin and really itchy on the skin and also makes this otherwise nice looking dress look cheap and tacky. the belled sleeves are really stiff and dont flow down as in the picture they just kind of angle off where they want. also the stitching at the back of the neckline had come undone and is kind of bunched up where the gold lining is seamed at the back of the neck. also the neckline does not hang right it is twisted as though the gold lining is stitched too tight and keeps curling under so you have to straighten it every few seconds. No way could I wear this for an hour let alone a whole days fancy dress party this saturday and its too late to return now in time. so I have ordered a different dress which means i need to order new accessories as I ordered them at the same time! this may be ok if you are not fussy about being comfortable and wearing cheap costumes.
on 17 August 2014
This dress is perfect for a fancy dress party-light,comfortable and easy to wear.Possibly too short for taller women-I'm only 5'2 " and it was a perfect length on me.
on 31 July 2014
Great dress! Comfortable! Length was ideal for me but I'm 5ft 4 ! Might be worth bearing in mind if you're much taller!
on 3 March 2016